Monday 11 May 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge



Finally I got time to make a card yesterday following Marlene's sketch for the sugar bowl challengehttp://www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/. I really need someone to teach me how to do hyperlinks etc, can't seem to get the hang of it! I had to have a good dig around to find some buttons, these are some doodlebug ones which i'd forgotten I had.

Recipe

Sugar Nellie Stamp
Basic Grey (can't remember which)
SU punches - thanks Marlene for getting these for me.
SU sentiment stamp.
Copics (If anyone knows of a copic colour similar to promarker satin and sandstone, please let me know)
Promarkers for the mushrooms.
Prima flowers.
Doodlebug buttons.


I really want to enter Just Magnolia this week but I really can't see how I can take part without buying a sewing machine and that seems a little bit drastic, then again i've always wanted a sewing machine, so I'm going to have to give this one a lot of thought!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn..lovely card..can you tell how I get my hands on the little sentiment stamp you've used ..I been looking everywhere for one!! re the Just Magnolia Challenge..you can just draw on the stitches if you havent got a sewing machine..thats what i did !!!
    kind regards
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty card Dawn ! i love basic grey papers !
    If your into copics Dawn - i do workshops - my email is on my blog if your interested hun - you learn lots!
    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete