Monday 25 May 2009

The Sugar Bowl


Hi everyone, here's my entry for the http://www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/. I decided to have a go with some stitching, so my mum lent me her old Bernina Machine which is about 100 years old, I think its past its sell by date as the stitches havn't come out very well, something else to add to my never ending shopping list!
We don't have many craft shops in Derby/Notts so I have to rely on on-line shopping which is a pain as I think its much nicer when you see things IRL, anyway on Saturday I went into my local Reams which is more of an art shop and nearly passed out with excitement as they have started selling copics, I was in copic heaven.
Recipe
Image - Sugar Nellie
Paper - My Minds Eye
Copics
Prima Flowers
Spacers & Pearl brads - The Hobby House
Martha Stewart branch punch
Nesties
Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Dawn. Love the image, and your colour choice is fantastic. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn! I love the colors that you have used and all your details are so pretty!! Love this image as well! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch:)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is terrific! I love this image! I have to get it. You have done a lovely job of coloring her in. Her hair is really beautifully done. Hugs to you, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning! Love the colours. Thank you also for participating in my blog candy. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete